I’ve added a few new things to my skin care routine and I thought I would share it with you!
1. It’s been a few months now, but I bought a Clairsonic Mia 2 in coral! I love it, I’m so glad that I splurged on this item. It really is fantastic!
2. I ran out of my Philosophy serum and picked up Josie Maran’s argon oil in the small bottle. I use about two drops for day and three or four drops at night - this small bottle is definitely going to last forever! I’ve been using this for about two weeks and I really love what it’s doing for my skin! It just looks and feels better!
3. Ran out of my Khiel’s oil free moisturizer and went back to an old favorite - Benefit’s Triple Performing oil free SPF 15 moisturizer. I still love it!
4. I ran out of my Chanel Vita Lumiere Aqua and picked up Urban Decay’s Naked foundation. This stuff is really fantastic! I put it on about an our before I leave for work and it lasts all day! Love it!
5. And lastly, another old favorite. Neutrogena’s Oil Free Acne Wash. Love the smell. Love that this really gets my skin squeaky clean, especially when I pair it with my Clarisonic.
Have you purchased any makeup or skin care products lately?